More long-lasting volume thanks to the body’s own fat
Lipofilling – facial contouring using the patient’s own fat – doesn’t just have the advantage of a long-lasting result in the cheeks, temples or lips. The fat used comes from the patient’s own body, which means that it is usually accepted by the body, which minimises risks. Furthermore, it has other effects in addition to building up volume, such as regeneration and improvement of the complexion thanks to improved collagen and elastin production in the body.
Your Specialist for lipofilling
Dr. med. Narwan
Medical Specialist for Plastic and Aesthetical Surgery
How lipofilling (injections of patient’s own fat) works at Difine
Outpatient lipofilling – facial contouring using the patient’s own fat – takes place in three stages: first, fat is retrieved from elsewhere on the body, such as the abdomen. Then the fat is prepared and finally injected. Dr Narwan will of course cover all the details of the facial lipofilling procedure with you in a preliminary consultation.
The advantages of facial contouring and wrinkle filler injections using the patient’s own fat:
- After 3–5 months, the results of this technique will become permanent.
- Very low-risk, as the filler material comes from your own body.
- Lump formation or allergic reactions almost never occur.
- There is no need for regular repeat treatments, unlike other methods of wrinkle filler injections or facial rejuvenation.
- It makes it possible to build volume in very specific, targeted locations on the face – old photos of you in the past can help with this.
- No scarring
- Using the patient’s own fat results in a significant improvement to skin texture and elasticity, as fat tissue contains – not unlike bone marrow – stem cells that have a tissue-rejuvenating effect.
Do you have any questions about facial treatments using your own fat?
Our specialist usually removes the fat from the abdomen or knee.
For one, it can create volume; it also has regenerative qualities and improves the quality of the skin overall.
Up to 50% of the fat will break down relatively quickly. The remaining 50% will settle into place for the long term and aid your natural ageing process.
Almost all of them. The main areas are the cheeks, temples, chin and lips.
Make a non-binding appointment at Difine in Essen – in a personal consultation, you will find out everything there is to know about the advantages and risks of lipofilling facial contouring using your own fat.
|Monday||9 am - 8 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 6 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 7 pm|