Using your own blood to improve your complexion
The specialist terminology is ‘vampire lift PRP’ (PRP = platelet rich plasma). The innovative method promotes the tissue’s natural repair mechanism, triggering the breakdown of UV-damaged components. At the same time, it stimulates the body’s production of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Collagen especially is very important – it forms a sort of ‘scaffolding’ that helps your skin become more elastic. Collagen fibres also store large quantities of water, thus contributing greatly to your skin’s fullness.
As many examples from our clinic show, a vampire lift (PRP) can lead to great results in the areas of skin rejuvenation, pore tightening, acne scar treatment and dark circles around the eyes. It can also stimulate hair growth.
Your Specialist for Vampire lifts
Dr. med. Narwan
Medical Specialist for Plastic and Aesthetical Surgery
What to expect from a vampire lift
To carry out a vampire lift (PRP), we need a small amount of your blood. We will then put this through a centrifuge to produce highly concentrated blood plasma in the form of a platelet-rich concentrate. This plasma contains a high concentration of growth factors – specifically, 8 times more platelets than in normal blood. Our specialist then injects tiny amounts of this blood serum under the skin of your face. It has a natural filling effect on wrinkles of all sizes. The numerous growth factors trigger your body’s repair mechanism and result in the formation of new cells, collagen, natural hyaluronic acid and elastin, as well as new, very fine blood vessels.
The vampire lift (PRP) is a rejuvenation powerhouse. Just about every Difine patient has loved their skin afterwards, with its increased fullness and elasticity; fresher, younger, rosier complexion; and softer contours and fewer wrinkles.
In the vampire lift – PRP procedure, a centrifuge separate the plasma from the red blood cells
The impressive advantages of a vampire lift:
- Due to the autologous quality of the treatment, no foreign substances ever enter the body.
- The injected blood plasma is accepted by the body without issue; there is no chance of allergic reaction.
- The vampire lift is nearly painless and leaves no scarring. Any pain you may feel will also be significantly reduced thanks to an anaesthetic cream applied in advance.
- We perform the vampire lift in our outpatient DIFINE clinic in Essen; it takes about 30 minutes.
- The PRP method can also be combined with others, such as hyaluronic fillers that simultaneously give your skin moisture and volume.
- After just a few days, there will be no evidence of the treatment on your face, and you can resume your normal life.
- After the treatment, your skin will become smoother, fresher and fuller day by day.
- Usually, all that is needed are 2–3 treatments, spaced about 4 weeks apart, depending on your age and skin quality.
- After 2–3 months, the optimum result will emerge. This will last for 1–2 years, although regular touch-up treatments will keep your skin constantly looking younger and more revitalised.
- A vampire plasma lift also has a powerful preventative effect – it stops connective tissue weakness, the skin’s ageing process and wrinkles from occurring and slows the overall ageing process.
Do you have any questions about facial treatments using your own blood?
This depends on the size of the area to be treated and how much plasma can be separated out of your blood. Usually, around 15 ml of blood is drawn for each treatment.
As with any treatment, there are some common risks. Because we use the body’s own substances, the risks are very low. Skin irritation or temporary small bruises may occur at the injection sites.
In order to see an effect, we recommend 2–3 treatments, spaced 1 month apart, for the initial phase. After that, yearly touch-ups may be necessary.
In the early stages of hair loss, the roots of the hair are still present, but simply inactive. The plasma cells have regenerative properties and reactivates the roots so that they begin producing hair again.
Yes, the vampire lift can be easily combined with other treatments. One example is microneedling. The synergy created by the two different treatment methods may be able to achieve even better results.
Make a non-binding appointment at Difine in Essen – in a personal consultation, you will find out everything there is to know about the vampire lift PRP procedure, as well as the advantages and risks unique to you.
We specialise in the PRP method. Vampire lifts are excellent proof that, today, we are able to enhance beauty using the body’s own substances. It proves the saying: True beauty comes from within.
Dr. M. Narwan
|Monday||9 am - 8 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 6 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 7 pm|